General Corporate Services, Corporate Governance & Compliance
For our Nigerian clients, we offer the following corporate and compliance services:
- Providing advice on the right business structures for transactions.
- Providing company registration services in Nigeria
- Obtaining business licenses in Nigeria for international firms
- Obtaining necessary business Permissions and licenses in Nigeria on behalf of clients
- Foreign subsidiary registration in Nigeria on behalf of clients
- Providing advice on international transactions and commerce in Nigeria
- Providing advice on Nigerian business structures, including director and shareholder issues
- Providing counsel on the current legal consequences of commercial and business transactions
- Transaction-related regulatory consulting and advice (e.g. Corporate Affairs Commission filings, Nigerian Communication Filings, Federal Inland Revenue Service Filing, State Internal Revenue Service Filing, among others.)
- Providing guidance on commercial transactions involving the federal, state, and municipal governments.
- Conducting thorough research and generating a report on it.
Nigerian CERPAC: Expatriate Quotas, Temporary Work Permit, and Residence Permit
- Drafting all contracts and legal documentations for commercial transactions, including Franchise Agreements, Partnership, Joint Venture, and Shareholders Agreements, among others.
- Preparation and distribution of board and shareholder meeting notices
- Attending board and shareholder meetings of corporations and taking minutes
- Board resolutions and shareholder resolutions are prepared.
- Keeping firm documents, statutory books, and registers in order
- Advisory services for corporate compliance and governance
- Assistance with broad corporate and administrative aspects of the business.
- Provision of directorship and nominee services